Friday, November 14, 2014

Polka Dot Party in my Twenty Six Skirt

polka dots iPhone 6 case Party in my 26 Skirt

TPU Polka Dot iPhone 6 Case Blue

Awon outfit post devotees, Ba wo ni? So buenos aires pa? Ise nko? Aye nko?

My Yoruba isn't the best but rather at least I understand and I try low small.

Oh yeah, the translation of these words above = How are you? Presently good? How's Work? How's Everyday?

I Love this polka dot iPhone 6 case dress and there is a story behind it, GIST SPARE TIME!

So one day, I was on Instagram when Cassie Daves put an image of a package she had had been given from @twentysix. co, I loved the labeling and quickly rushed to check out a person's page, I had been searching for a Red Midi skirt for a while so deliberately added them on bbm go over. There was a bit of a mix up with my personal order and I ended up getting this valuable polka dot print. Desola, the consumer offered to change it but I beloved it so much that I kept information technology even though it wasn't my initial need.

The skirt came wrapped about brown paper

The material is so compressed and rich, the pictures don't do it now justice. Look how Cassie shook up hers here. Hers seems a shorter than mine, but I believe she's way taller, we had not met yet but we will most likely soon.

I wore this a muslim two Saturdays ago and I wound up going for Lagos Fashion and Type week, Thanks for the free ticket Harira!!! I got there quite late like already made plans for that daily schedule, she told me she got some sort of ticket on Saturday Morning and I wasn't able to really cancel the plans Thought about already made. I didn't be ready to network which sucks but I have been glad I got to experience the event. Thought about my camera with me but Truly didn't bother taking any design of the runway.

I just read portions articles by the style hq that may have probably helped me in terms of preparation house had read them before the performance. Anyhoo, I'll be better prepared when. Articles here and here.

I wouldn't network in any way, shape, size also known as form. I got there as Mai's show was ending. I could still have and just been strutting on the loose green carpet so i'll get papped but I wanted to enjoy the catwalk experience as it was my first time getting close an actual fashion week.

The only designer shows I've attended were those at Uni and Echo. Truly haven't even been for Movies Meets Runway before. I'll unsafe spend that 25k for v.i.p on other things. who knows? maybe the coming year, I'll be one of the music acts. They have absolutely started selling tickets already sha and you get 20% off popular yours this month, more details here. We have decided I want to take Sax significantly more seriously by the way, shall share a bunch of sax related good news very soon.

Anyhow. my hair has reverted back in to it's nappy state, I will elect to an update post in the next few days. Your pictures were taken on Special day 21, and the clips/side combs at my hair are the ones from this upload. Can't wait for the next Natural Occasionally event on the 22nd of December, so I can get some more.

Hope to help you all there o!

Oh, avoid, shout out to Chidinma who messaged the sweetest words to me yesteryear, she made my day: )

Bag: YSL (They belong to my personal mum)

Email ThisBlogThis! Share to actually TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment