Sunday, June 14, 2015

AFRICAN AMERICAN S4 MINT CONDITION WITH OTTERBOX

Hello there, I have a black Samsung Universe S4 on koodo/telus. I have Cyanogenmod 12. 1 on it, so it costs much faster and smoother than a stock options s4, not to mention there's no Samsung bloatware. It can be reverted to the original Samsung entertainment OS if needed. It really is a huge phone, Gorilla Glass 3, incredibly slim, incredible screen and smart camera. I've got a schokohäutige iPhone 5S Otterbox commuter Defender on it which is also in the perfect condition. It's the 16gb one. I also have a brushed aluminium case which is very nice and quite slimmer, which I'm willing to throw in. Highly looking for $200, but I might be capable of negotiate a little bit. I we could nearly certainly meet somewhere. Email or word for a quick response: )

More information about Commuter Otterbox iPhone 5. It is a helpful resource for your referOtterbox Commuter Silicone iPhone 5 Case Black

No comments:

Post a Comment